Jeanne Jugan Pavilion and Jeanne Jugan Residence offer a continuum of care to the needy elderly of the greater Boston area, assuring them security, dignity and respect as they age. With our family spirit and holistic approach to care, we assure that each Resident’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are met at every stage of their journey with us.
Jeanne Jugan Pavilion
Jeanne Jugan Pavilion offers low-income seniors the possibility of maintaining their independence and the security of knowing someone is always near at hand. The Pavilion consists of 27 one-bedroom apartment units. It is connected to Jeanne Jugan Residence by an enclosed walk way.
Apartment amenities include:
- large bedroom
- living room/dining area
- full kitchenette
- walk-in storage
- complete bath with walk-in shower
Residents also have the option to take part in a number of other services available at Jeanne Jugan Residence:
- daily Mass and rosary in our chapel
- a wide range of social, physical and creative activities
- community outings
- opportunities for volunteer service
Jeanne Jugan Residence
As seniors continue to age, their needs inevitably change. To meet these increasing needs, Jeanne Jugan Residence offers both assisted living and skilled nursing care.
- single room accommodations with private bathrooms
- assistance with activities of daily living, according to individualized care plans
- a full range of medical, social and therapeutic services
- varied social, recreational and creative activities
- a full pastoral program, including daily Mass and rosary
- nutritious meals
- compassionate end-of-life care in fidelity to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church on the dignity of human life